Thanks for your interest in working with One Step Wanderer! One Step Wanderer is a historical and literary travel blog. I strive to uncover the historical stories behind places, the places behind favorite books and introduce readers to worlds unknown through travel and reading.
Types of Content Featured on One Step Wander
- Historical guides to cities and places
- Historic hotels, restaurants or bars
- Places with literary heritage or connections
- Literary hotels, restaurants or bars
- Book towns
- Beautiful bookshops
- Book guides by country, historical theme, etc.
Ways We Can Work Together
Here are some ways that we can work together to generate social media buzz, drive traffic to your website and grow brand, destination and book awareness:
- Sponsored Blog Post
- Sponsored Social Media Post and Stories
- Destination Marketing Campaign
- Freelance Writing
- Hotel Review
- Travel Product Review
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Press Trip
- Press Events
- Book Review
- SEO Consulting
Thinking of another way to partner? Would love to hear your ideas! Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss working together or for more information, including media kit and rates.
PR Samples and Book Review Copies
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in sending samples or book copies for consideration. From there, I can provide you with the best address to send to. I’m always excited to try new things!
Sending a sample does not always guarantee that it will be featured on onestepwanderer.com or any social channels. My readers trust my opinions and recommendations and I want to share products that I love with them so I will always try to feature them in “unboxing” or “how-to” features on Instagram stories or similar mediums.
One Step Wanderer Readers
Interested in knowing more about One Step Wanderer’s readers? See below for basic demographic information for onestepwanderer.com and social media:
- Gender: Mostly Female
- Age: Likely between the ages of 25-34, though many readers may fall in the 18-24 bucket
- Location: Readers from all over the world, but the highest percentage live in:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more!